Winston Tucker, Principal
1015 Snelling Ave S, St Paul, MN 55116
(651) 293-8940 | Get Directions
Where can I find information about athletic events, calendars, coachs, forms, fees and reluations?
Click on the following links:
Why are students involved in athletics at Highland Park Senior High School?
- A group of dedicated coaches who hold students to high standards
- Students benefit academically from participation
- Athletes average fewer than 5 absences per year
- Athletes score 18% higher, on average, than non-athletes on the state reading test
How do I get involved in athletics at Highland Park Senior High School?
- Each sport has a sign-up prior to the start of the season. Students can sign-up at the meeting with the Athletic Director. Incoming freshman can contact the coaches for specific information about the sport
What sports does Highland Park Senior High School have?
What do I need to do prior to the beginning of practive for each sport?
- Form, Physical, Fee
- Each athlete must have a MSHSL form signed by both parent/athlete and it must be submitted the the Athletic Director
- A physical stating the athlete is cleared to participate in athletics without resptrictions must be on file with the Athletic Director. Physicals are valid for three years.
- A participation fee and an equipment fee must be paid. Additional fees apply for some sports. Fees may be paid in the Athletic Office.
Assistant to Athletic Director
Directory of Head Coaches
Winston Tucker, Principal | 1015 Snelling Ave S, St Paul, MN 55116 | (651) 293-8940 | Get Directions